- (uncountable) Human effort to imitate, supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature.
- (uncountable) The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colours, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty, specifically the production of the beautiful in a graphic or plastic medium.
- (uncountable) Activity intended to make something special
- (uncountable) A recreation of reality according to the artist"s metaphysical value-judgements
- (uncountable) The study and the product of these processes.
- (uncountable) Aesthetic value.
- (uncountable, printing) Artwork.
- (countable) A field or category of art, such as painting, sculpture, music, ballet, or literature.
- (countable) A nonscientific branch of learning; one of the liberal arts.
- (countable) Skill that is attained by study, practice, or observation.
- (Human effort): [[mundacity]], [[nature]], [[subsistence]]
3 letters in word "art": A R T.
Anagrams of art:
Words found within art: